We ride the last Friday of every month all year round. Meet at confederation park (elgin and laurier) at 5:30, ride leaves at 6pm!

This is a team blog. To join the team (and get access to post and/or administer the site), email criticalmassottawa@gmail.com

Monday, July 31, 2006

Address of Confederation Park

Hi, in the last email sent round the listserve I forgot to add the address of Confederation Park.

It is at Elgin and Laurier, across from the Law Courts, right beside the Laurier bridge.

As someone noted in an email, we should probably try to include this address in future emails, and as I'm leaving Ottawa I wanted to put this in public space for others who will be sending out the emails for future rides.

cheers

naomi

--(email recieved at ottawacriticalmass@gmail.com):
Hi!

I hope to find the time to come out to aCritical Mass one of these times.
I would appreciate it if each time you announcethe Critical Mass, you don't just say "confederation park" but also say WHERE confederation park is, i.e. name two intersecting streets.
Looking up the location of the park would be one more step I would have to take before coming; providing that information would make it easier for me to figure out whether I have time to get there and I would be more likely to decide to come.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home